Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Halloween ATC

The image for this ATC comes from one of my favorite Halloween digital stamp sets: "Candy Run" by From the Heart Stamps. I recently made an interactive box with this little guy on the front (see my post labelled "Halloween Box" from October 3 for details on how I digitally colored the image and did a print and cut of the candies and sentiment used here) and couldn't resist using him again for this project!
This has been a week of ATCs for me, with this one being my 3rd and final one for the week. It's a challenge to design a layout for a card that is only 2 1/2 inches by 3 1/2 inches, but that's part of the fun! Plus, I really enjoy miniature stuff.
I cut the purple shimmer cardstock into the 2 1/2 inch by 3 1/2 inch rectangle using my paper cutter. Then sorted through my leftover "goodies" from when I did a print and cut of this character, the sentiments that went with him, and some candy decorations. I chose the sizes I wanted and how I wanted them laid out on the ATC, and then I adhered most of it with glue tape. I popped up the candy corn with a foam square so it was the same height as the sparkly candy embellishments below the sentiment. I distressed the edges of the "Happy Halloween" sentiment with black ink to help it stand out more.
I'm entering this project in the following challenges:
The Outlawz Saturday Paper A La Mode Challenge
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - W, 5E - Autumn in the Air


Not Just Cards - M, F - Always Anything Goes
Our Crafty Corner - M, First Monday, E3 - (October) Anything Goes/Getting ready for Halloween

Inspiration Destination - W, F- #54 Always Anything Goes 

ATC Around the World (M,P1,E3) #10 Halloween (must be ATC)

7 comments:

  1. Such a sweet Halloween ATC, the masked mouse is so cute. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable, love all the candy - yummy. Thanks for linking up to Wicked Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow was für ein grandioses ATC. Ich bin begeistert
    Hab lieben Dank für's mitmachen bei ATC Around the World
    Liebe Halloweengrüße
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is stunning! Really cool! Thanks for joining us at ATC around the world!
    Hugs,
    Conny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous ATC, love the images and the lovely colours. Thank you for joining us at Our Crafty Corner this month, We would love to see you again soon.

    Hugs Abbs ( Co Owner)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Das ist ja mal ein fröhliches Halloween ATC Super gemacht, danke dir für deine Teilnahme bei ATC around the World, liebe grüsse Bettina

    ReplyDelete
  7. great ATC - love the design and colours. Thank you for joining us at Not Just Cards this month. Hope to see you here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete