Monday, July 11, 2016

Baby Shower Card

This weekend I had the fun of attending a baby shower for the wife of one of my husband's cousins. This particular cousin was the ring bearer in our wedding nearly 24 years ago, so it was very special to see him get married a few years ago and now be looking forward to the birth of his daughter in September. 
For the baby shower card, I made a white, hinged base using the largest die from Sue Wilson's San Francisco set. Then I die cut another die cut with that die using sparkly pink felt for the front of the card. I then die cut a die from Sue Wilson's coordinating Hollywood die set in white card and finally added a pink felt stork using a die by Die-Namites called "Friendly Stork." 
For the inside, I simply stamped my sentiment directly onto the card.
 I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Crafter's Cafe (2W, P1/15, E3, F)  #152 - Things with Wings
Crafty Awesomeness (M P1, E3 C unlimited, must have coloured image) - Anything Goes?
Aud Sentiments Challenge 2W,E5  #159 For A Girl + A Sentiment (W1 of 2)
Moving along with the Times 2W,3E #24 NO Designer Papers (W1 of 2)


Craft Rocket Challenges 2W,3E #19 ANything Goes (W1 of 2)  
  • Crafting With An Attitude M,1st Thurs,3E Always Anything Goes 
  • Crafty Girls Creations 2W,3E Always Anything Goes
  • 3 comments:

    1. This is a wonderful design, thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, xxx
      And at MAWTT too, xxx

      ReplyDelete
    2. What a sweet baby card! I love the sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Rocket Challenges!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Lovely use of dies and a delightful verse on your pretty baby card. Thanks for sharing it with us at MAWTT, Jx

      ReplyDelete