Friday, August 26, 2016

Gina Marie Designs Outdoor Scene Card

I recently visited my friend Gina's scrapbook outlet store and picked up some fun new dies from her Gina Marie Designs line. If you haven't visited her online store, you need to check out all the fun new dies she's added recently. Here's the link: http://wholesalecraftingsupplies.com. You won't believe how reasonable her prices are!
For this card, I used the lovely "Birch Tree Die" (only $10 for this cover plate die!) to die cut white glitter cardstock. I mounted it on black glitter cardstock and adhered that to the card base.
I added a red bird from Gina Marie Designs "Little Birds" set (only $1 for a set of three birds--you can see the other two birds from the set on the inside of my card). Then I added a gray mouse from the "Little Mice Dies" and stamped the sentiment from  Gina Marie Designs "Bible Quotes 4" ($8.50 for a set of 13 clear stamps) onto the same gray cardstock. I die cut it with Gina Marie Designs "Rounded Stitched Rectangles" ($10 for a set of 10 dies). I die cut a red mat to go behind the sentiment. 
The star of this card is the "Little Hedgehog" die cut. He's $3, but Gina gave him to me for free and just asked that I make a card with him for her and post it to her FB page. She's so sweet! And isn't that little hedgehog adorable?! I die cut him and simply added a little detail for his nose and quills. Being a proud hedgehog owner, I love when I find dies and stamps of hedgehogs! 
 For the inside of the card, I used Gina Marie Designs "Lacey Doily Dies" ($10 for a set of 3 dies) to die cut the sentiment and mat. The sentiment is from Gina Marie Designs "Bird Quotes" ($8.50 for a set of 8 clear stamps). 

No comments:

Post a Comment