Thursday, August 25, 2016

Sweet Birthday for The Outlawz

This week over at the Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge, our twist is Anything Goes! Hope you'll join us with 2 of your creations this week!
Our sponsor this month is Bugaboo! They have a great selection of digi stamps and papers you'll enjoy. Check out their store here: http://www.bugaboostamps.com
For my easel card, I used a cut file from the Silhouette Online Store. I had some fun ice cream cone paper I used as a background here for the yummy ice cream cones by Bugaboo. I used my Silhouette Design Studio software to do a print and cut of the three cones and then colored them with Copic and MEXPY markers. 
For the sentiment, I die cut the same ice cream paper used behind the digi stamps using a Gina Marie Designs X-Stitched Rectangle die. Then I stamped it with a CTMH clear stamp. I added a few enamel dots to finish it off.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, from cupcakes to ice cream….two of my favs! This is another really sweet card with those yummy cones up on the easel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious looking card, Carrie. I love how you used the dots on the cones and then to help hold up the easel. The paper repetition is a nice touch too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy!!! I love those ice cream cones with the enamel dots! What a great idea! Cool birthday card!

    ReplyDelete