Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Gerda Steiner Parachute Pig Card

This month's darling image for the Gerda Steiner Monthly Progressive Challenge got me thinking about puns. My aunt has recently had some medical issues going on, and I thought this card might cheer her up. It says, "Oh, Chute" on the front and "Heard you were under the weather" on the inside. I used a Papertrey Ink die to make the cut out that allows my parachute pig to go up and down on the card. I think interactive cards are so fun! The letter dies to spell out "Oh, Chute" are from Top Dog Dies, and the clouds are from Jillibean Soup's "Cloud Set." 
 
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Gerda Steiner Monthly Progressive Freebie: http://gsd-stamps.com/blogs/news/septembers-challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment