Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Birthday Fun for Twisted Thursday at The Outlawz

This week over at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge, our twist is "BIRTHDAY FUN"! Remember that the twist is always optional, so you can enter any 2 projects each week whether you choose to follow the twist or not!
Our sponsor for September is the wonderful From the Heart digi stamp company! You'll want to check out their store and look at all the great digi sets Faith Skrdla has designed. There's something for every occasion, and you can find some freebies and $1 digi sets that are a fantastic bargain! Here's the link: http://fromtheheartstamps.com/shop/
For my 5X7 inch card, I used the digi from the set "Birthday Cat Pout." Because I contributed to a fundraiser the owner of the company had last fall, I was able to get the precolored version of this set, and that's what I've used here.
I added a cupcake border using EK Success "Cupcake Chain" punch and some silver glitter card stock. I also added some sequins and a metallic cupcake charm. 
The die cut panel with the digi and the die cut frame around it were cut using Waffleflower's "Lacey Layers" dies. The embossed circle die cut was made by embossing the Spellbinders' "Splendid Circles" dies onto yellow card and then die cutting around the edge with a Spellbinders circle die. 

2 comments: